Euphorbia stellata 6.5cm
Cyber Week Sales -25%
Also known as "Medusa's head". It is a succulent plant that over time tends to form a caudex at the base. At the apex of it, numerous long dark green branches sprout. From the edges of these branches rigid coupled thorns and numerous small yellow flowers come out.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.