Euphorbia mam. f. variegata 13cm
Euphorbia mammillaris f. variegata - Ευφορβία
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:13εκ, Ύψος:20εκ.
Συλλεκτική ποικιλία. Περιορισμένη διαθεσιμότητα.
It is a succulent plant, which is usually branched at the base. It has erect stems with greenish-white variegations, which distinguish it and make it particularly appreciated by green collectors.
From its very evident ribs, stiff brownish spines emerge occasionally. At the apex of the plant small green leaves come out and, from winter to summer, it blooms with small red-orange flowers.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce watering to once every two months in autumn, and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The perfect soil is a highly draining and porous one, for example a mixture of peat and pumice so that it does not stagnate the water.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.