Euphorbia loricata 12cm
Euphorbia loricata- Ευφορβία
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ, Ύψος:25εκ.
It is a small succulent with a solitary and erect habit, which tends to cluster at the base over time.
It has green ribs, well defined by the numerous tubercles, from which long and sparse thorns and thin lanceolate leaves emerge.
Flowering occurs along the stem, blooming with small greenish-yellow flowers.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce watering to once every two months in autumn, and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The perfect soil is a highly draining and porous one, for example a mixture of peat and pumice so that it does not stagnate the water.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.