Euphorbia lactea 'cristata' 10.5cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Euphorbia lactea f. cristata - Ευφορβία
Διάμετρος γλάστρας: 10.5εκ, Ύψος:25εκ.
It is a succulent plant of a dark green color with a characteristic fan shape, that makes each specimen unique in its kind and highly appreciated by green collectors.
It has well-marked ribs of a slightly winged shape, with small tubercles at the ends, from which grow rigid forked spines.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce watering to once every two months in autumn, and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The perfect soil is a highly draining and porous one, for example a mixture of peat and pumice so that it does not stagnate the water.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.