Euphorbia cv. Green Elf f. Crestata 6.5cm
Spring Sales -15% στο καλάθι
Euphorbia cv. Green Elf f. Crestata
E. Green Elf is a small succulent belonging to the Euphorbiaceae botanical family.
The plant has a shrubby habit and tends to grow in clumps. The plant is spineless and very small in size.
The leaves are arranged very closely together and are fleshy, truncate, triangular and pale green in color.
Blooming occurs during the spring-summer period, the plant produces on the apex of the stem some green yellow Ciathya. Ciathya are the typical inflorescence of the Euphorbia, it is an inflorescence consisting of a cuplike cluster of modified leaves enclosing unisexual flowers.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.