Euphorbia fruticosa inermis 17cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Euphorbia fruticosa inermis - Ευφορβία
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:17εκ, Ύψος:25εκ.
It's a succulent shrub, which over time tends to lignify and branch out at the base.
Its sturdy blue-green or yellowish green stems tend to take on a columnar shape.
Its stems are well defined by vertical ribs, surrounded by dense and robust forked grayish spines.
The flowering period is from autumn to spring; the plant blooms with small yellow flowers that frame its many ribs.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce watering to once every two months in autumn, and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The perfect soil is a highly draining and porous one, for example a mixture of peat and pumice so that it does not stagnate the water.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.