Euphorbia baioensis 8.5cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Euphorbia baioensis - Ευφόρβια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8.5εκ, Ύψος:20εκ.
It is a succulent plant, which was found on the Baio mountain in Kenya, hence its name. From the base new cylindrical, green-gary stems emerge, which are completely covered with thick gray thorns.
These thorns are of a gray color, and as they grow they tend to become darker, of an almost black color. In spring, its beautiful yellow flowers bloom; there are many of them, and they are arranged along the stems.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 8 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce watering to once every two months in autumn, and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The perfect soil is a highly draining and porous one, for example a mixture of peat and pumice so that it does not stagnate the water.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.