Echeveria 'Trompette' 12cm
Echeveria 'Trompette' - Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ., Ύψος:15εκ.
A beautiful succulent, with very particular leaves arranged in a pleasant large rosette.
The foliage, fleshy and flat, is of an elongated shape that widens at the apex, where it ends in a small tip.
It takes on a delicate shade that fades from green to pinkish-purple and has a particularity that makes it unique and easily recognizable: on the lower surface of each leaf there is an irregular protuberance that crosses the center of the foliage longitudinally and gives it thickness, as well as a charm that makes each plant unique!
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.