Pachyveria scheideckerii 5.5cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
x Pachyveria scheideckerii
Συνώνυμα: Echeveria 'Scheideckeri'
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:5.5εκ., Ύψος:10εκ.
Κόμπακτ ποικιλία με εντυπωσιακά ασημί-γκρι φύλλα που σε έντονο φως παίρνουν ροζ και κόκκινους χρωματισμούς.
Διασταύρωση των ειδών Pachyphytum bracteosum και Echeveria secunda.
It is a hybrid between two species: Pachyphytum bracteosum and Echeveria secunda.
It is a small succulent that grows in the shape of a solitary rosette that tends to cluster over time.
It has lanceolate and flattened blue-green leaves, covered with a whitish pruina. With cool autumn temperatures, the tips are colored with all shades of pink.
This Pachyveria is often used to create extraordinary bouquets and modern plant compositions.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.