Echeveria 'ramillette' 6.5cm
Echeveria 'ramillette' - Ετσεβέρια
It is a compact succulent, of a rosette shape, that can be either solitary or clustered at the base.
It has small green and fleshy green leaves with reddish margins. This brightly colored succulent is perfect for decorating your gardens and balconies during summer, as when exposed to intense light and in dry cold conditions, it takes on beautiful reddish colors.
Thanks to its particular graceful and elegant shape, it can give a touch of refinement to your interior spaces, and is ideal for splendid bouquets and centerpieces.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.