Echeveria 'raindrops' 8.5cm
Echeveria 'raindrops' - Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8.5εκ., Ύψος:10εκ.
Known for its unique droplet-shaped bumps on the ends of its leaves, the Echeveria Raindrops succulent is a beautiful addition to any home garden and quite an interesting one for succulent breeding fanatics.
Developed by hybridizer Dick Wright, you’ll find varieties of this unique, gorgeous succulent in a vast array of colors.
All variations of this succulent feature the same globular “droplets” that turn pink or red in cold weather and high sunlight.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.