Echeveria 'preta' 10.5cm
Echeveria 'preta' - Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:10.5εκ., Ύψος:10εκ.
Echeveria preta is a truly beautiful and peculiar plant.
Its leaves are fleshy, arranged similarly to a rose, and are also pointed.
The highlight of this species, however, is the color, which varies from a bright green in the center to then darken more and more in the outer leaves.
The most beautiful and unique parts are the nuances that distinguish the plant, touching purple tones from lighter to darker.
Echeveria preta is perfect for embellishing your home, your garden, but also office corners as it is extremely simple to grow.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.