Echeveria 'Mina' 10.5cm
Echeveria 'Mina' - Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:10.5εκ., Ύψος:10-14εκ.
Εντυπωσιακή ποικιλία ετσεβέριας με ιδιαίτερο σκούρο χρωματισμό.
Εύκολη στη συντήρησή της, δε χρειάζεται συχνά ποτίσματα. Κατάλληλη για εσωτερικούς και εξωτερικούς χώρους.
It is a wonderful hybrid, not present in nature but generated in a Korean nursery.
It has the typical rosette disposition, formed by rather flat leaves, which widen at the apex and end in a modest tip, at times opaque due to a whitish pruina covering them and allows the succulent to protect itself from the atmospheric agents.
The epidermis is the real strong point of E. Mina', with its red-violaceous hue that gradually intensifies when exposed to abundant luminosity.
This plant does not reach considerable size, but the charm of its tones will certainly not go unnoticed in your environments!
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.