Echeveria mensa 10.5cm
Echeveria 'brown rose' - Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:9εκ., Ύψος:7-10εκ.
Also known as 'E. Dark Desire' (Dark Desire).
It is a succulent of a rosette shape, which over time can cluster at the base. It has compact, fleshy and lanceolate leaves of a gray-green or blue-green color, which when exposed to the direct sun, create splendid purple shades.
Precisely this feature makes it perfect to give a touch of exclusiveness to your plant compositions and your centerpieces.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.