Echeveria 'Grande Cinza'® 12cm
Λυπούμαστε, προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
Echeveria ‘Grande Cinza’® - Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ., Ύψος:15εκ.
Πανέμορφη και συλλεκτική ποικιλία Ετσεβέριας με συμπαγείς ροζέτες γκριζοπράσινου χρώματος.
Εύκολο στη συντήρησή του, δε χρειάζεται συχνά ποτίσματα. Κατάλληλη για εσωτερικούς και εξωτερικούς χώρους.
This is a recent cultivar, which has already become highly sought after by green collectors around the world.
It grows with the classic shape of a rosette, which in this species is very large, consisting of elongated, lanceolate leaves with a small tip at the end.
The epidermis is of a soft bluish-green color, covered with whitish pruina that gives the plant an opaque appearance.
Like all Echeverias, E. 'Grande Cinza' also tends to take on purple-pink shades, when exposed to the direct sun.
This succulent is very decorative, perfect for adding a touch of elegance to interiors of any style.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.