Echeveria 'brown rose' 9cm
Echeveria 'brown rose' - Ετσεβέρια
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:9εκ., Ύψος:7-10εκ.
A lovely cultivar with a unique look.
This rosette has particularly thick, wide, and upright leaves. It has fuzzy lines of cilia running along the edges of the leaves and down the keel of their outer sides.
The rosette has a green base tone but can get pink to orange flushing swirled through its leaves when it is grown in bright sunlight.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.