Echeveria 'belle etoile' 6.5cm
Weekend Sales -20% στο καλάθι
Echeveria 'belle etoile' - Ετσεβέρια
Parentage: E. purpusorum x E. sp., Named by Jean-Michel Moulle
It is a small, compact succulent of a rosette shape that can be either solitary or clustered at the base.
Its leaves are fleshy, similar in shape to the hull of a boat, tending upwards and arranged in a star shape.
It is much loved for its particular color that varies from intense green to light green with dense rust-red dots, which make it suitable for giving a touch of color to both modern and rustic design environments.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.