Dischidia 'Pangolin Kisses' 9cm
Dischidia nummularia R.Br.
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:9εκ., Ύψος:15-20εκ.
Πανέμορφη και ιδιαίτερη ποικιλία με κρεμοκλαδή ανάπτυξη.
Πολύ εύκολο φυτό στη συντήρηση του, χρειάζεται ελάχιστο πότισμα και φωτεινές θέσεις.
It is a really rare and highly sought after plant, because it has a truly unique appearance!
These are climbing and epiphytic succulents, which means that in nature they grow on other plants, from which they get only physical support.
They are characterized by slow growth and dense, very fleshy leaves of a rounded shape and of a beautiful extremely bright light green color.
Their particular and highly ornamental appearance is accentuated, in summer, by clusters of waxy white flowers, not very evident but essential to give a further touch of liveliness and exoticism to this splendid ensemble!
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 15 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, and reduce watering to once every two months in autumn and winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.