Delosperma lehmannii 6.5cm
Winter Sales -35%
Delosperma lehmannii (Eckl. & Zeyh.) Schwantes
It is a slow growing compact ground-cover plant, with green-gray succulent leaves that have a stiff texture which, growing on the stem opposite to each other.
In spring, small yellow flowers similar to daisies bloom, very special because they can bloom several times throughout the year. It is a perfect plant to decorate your rock gardens.
- It likes an exposure to full sun in rather airy locations.
- They are very resistant to the most extreme temperatures: they grow comfortably in hot climates and resist the temperatures even up to -5 °C only if the soil is dry.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, and suspend watering completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.