Crassula stretto® 5.5cm
Crassula 'stretto'- Κράσουλα
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:5.5εκ, Ύψος: 20εκ.
Ξεχωριστή ποικιλία με συμπαγή ανάπτυξη και παχιά φύλλα. Τα φύλλα είναι πολύ απαλά και με ένα υπέροχο πράσινο χρώμα.
Αποθηκεύει νερό στα φύλλα του και έτσι χρειάζεται αραιό πότισμα.
The Crassula Stretto ® is a compact plant with thicker leaves. The leaves are smooth and have a nice green color.
In the thick, fleshy leaves water can be stored so that they do not need water often.
The plant originates from Namibia.
Place the plant in a sunny spot and allow the soil to dry out before watering. If you give water, make sure that the soil has the opportunity to suck up properly.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining and porous one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.