Crassula plegmatoides 8.5cm
Spring Sales -15% στο καλάθι
Crassula plegmatoides Friedrich - Κράσουλα
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:8.5εκ., Ύψος:10-15εκ.
It is a shrubby succulent plant, which reaches a maximum height of 15 cm.
It produces long erect stems, on which thick and fleshy, rounded leaves grow, arranged close to each other, forming green columns with 4 angles.
The foliage is of a glaucous green color. In late summer / autumn it blooms with cream colored flowers. Synonym: Crassula arta.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining and porous one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year