Crassula 'garnet lotus' 9cm
Crassula 'garnet lotus' - Κράσουλα
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:9εκ., Ύψος: 15εκ.
This plant is a hybrid between 2 species: Crassula alba var. parvisepala and Crassula perfogliata var. minor.
It grows in the shape of a solitary rosette of about 15 cm in height and 15 cm in diameter, similar to a lotus, hence its name.
It has long and thick leaves, of a bluish-green color with red-violet shades that tend to maintain an upright habit, growing upwards.
Crassula 'Garnet Lotus' is an unmissable piece in your succulent plant collection, due to its perfect combination of beauty, elegance and resistance!
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining and porous one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.