Crassula cornuta 6.5cm
Weekend Sales -20% στο καλάθι
Crassula cornuta Schönland & Baker f. - Κράσουλα
It is a small perennial succulent plant with an upright habit, which over time tends to cluster at the base.
From its short stems dense greyish-green leaves emerge, they are covered with a dense white powder (puriniscence), and point upwards.
It generally blooms in winter, but it can also bloom throughout the year, generating small and fragrant white flowers.
This plant has the characteristic of absorbing the moisture present in the air through the epidermis of its leaves, which is why it is excellent for your apartments and offices.
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 7 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mix of peat and pumice so that water does not stagnate.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.