Cuddly Cactus 12cm
Cereus jamacaru 'Cuddly cactus'
Διάμετρος γλάστρας:12εκ., Ύψος:25εκ.
Go on give it a hug!
Νέα ποικιλία χωρίς αγκάθια. Ιδανικό φυτό για σπίτια με κατοικίδια ή μικρά παιδιά!
Cereus jamacaru 'cuddy cactus' is a peculiar species.
It absolutely won’t go unnoticed thanks to its characteristics that make it really appreciated and desired by the most experienced and not.
Its shape is very refined, in fact it can be used to decorate rooms in an elegant and impeccable way. Its stem is a beautiful dark green with small lighter shades, but the highlight are the very marked ribs that give the plant the splendid shape that belongs to it.
The ribs in addition to having areoles, are also finished at the edges in a graceful way, in fact the external part is not smooth as we are used to seeing in general, but is marked in a way that seems almost crenellated and, with a little imagination, it can resemble even a cloud.
Cereus jamacaru 'cuddy cactus' when viewed from above will capture your attention even more and thanks to the very deep ribs, the top of the cactus will assume a shape similar to a star.
- It likes an exposure to full sun in rather airy locations.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately and only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water it once a week in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and to suspend it completely in winter.
- A well-draining and mineral-rich substrate is an optimal solution, for example a soil suitable for cacti mixed with pumice.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.