Aeonium ‘floresens’ 6.5cm
Aeonium ‘floresens’ - Αιώνιο
A. ‘Floresens’ is a magnificent small-medium succulent that grows and tends to branch.
Its beautiful rosette-shaped leaves create a strong visual impact thanks to the yellow variegation found at the edges of the leaf and also for the dark green central stripe.
With the prolonged exposure to the sun, along the creased edges of the leaves emerges a pink shade: this perfect contrast makes the A. Floresens' a highly decorative plant, perfect for your compositions or bouquets.
- It requires a lot of light all year long, however avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day.
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures or over, but never below 5 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. Do so once every two weeks in spring and summer, reduce it to once every two months in autumn and winter.
- A well-draining soil is an optimal solution, even better if further enriched with inert materials such as pumice, sand or lapilli.
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year.